Sneakers today come in various styles and sizes such as casual shoes in which you can walk or run around or specialized footwear to befit the needs of the athletes. Due to the increased popularity of sneakers, shoe manufacturing companies have come up with some specialized shoes for different sports. These shoes come in various fits and designs to help everyone enjoy a smooth ride. Most of us have at least one pair of sneakers in our footwear collection. Sneakers have become the most sought after footwear these days and to let you know more about your favorite shoes, here are some interesting facts related to your favorite shoes:
1) Sneakers were earlier called 'plimsoles' and they first appeared in the 1800s. These rubber-soled shoes were called 'sneakers' as their soles used to not make noise when someone walks around while wearing these shoes.
2) These shoes come in different sizes. Special designs are crafted for people with flat feet or high arches. So, one can choose a particular model as per his requirements and enjoy the comfort while moving across smoothly.
3) Sneakers are designed for different sports, keeping in mind the specific requirements of the athletes. They look almost the same on the outside, but the inner construction varies as per the sport or physical activity for which they are intended. Walking shoes are completely different from other athletic sneakers. Cross trainers and other styles of sneakers have a lot of differences in their make. So before choosing any shoes for you ensure that the particular model is designed for your kind of sport. Choose the perfect shoe designed to solve your purpose.
4) The right kind of shoe would help you avoid injuries while you practice your favorite game. So if you are an athlete and looking for a perfect pair of sneakers meant for your type of sport, choose the right one for you. Know what you want to do with your shoes-walk, run, or play tennis to select the appropriate pair for yourself. Consider your foot type before purchasing the perfect pair, as these shoes come in various styles to suit the needs of almost everyone. Select a pair considering your arch type to prevent your feet from rolling inward or outward.
5) Take proper care to make your shoes last longer. Clean them regularly and if they get wet, let them dry thoroughly from inside and outside. They are easy to wash and can last longer, if kept properly.
6) Replace your shoes when needed to be in your best shape always and to avoid foot pain and other potential injuries.
These interesting facts would help you make the right choice with your sneakers. As these shoes come in a variety of styles, fits, patterns, and colors, you need to keep all important points in mind to select the most suitable pair for you. Whether you select Adidas sneakers or any other branded athletic footwear, consider your basic requirements to find the best pair for yourself.